Ubiquiti's lite indoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP-AC-LITE offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 MiMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and one Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Dual-Radio Performance, Gigabit Speeds
The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
Sleek, Ultra-Compact Design
The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
• Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 20 dBm - 5GHz: 20 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
Advanced Traffic Management
• VLAN: 802.1Q
• Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
• Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
• WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort and Background